- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free baking flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- Crushed walnuts and dried cranberries (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, eggs, bananas, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. In a medium-sized bowl, melt the butter. Add the flour the bowl with the butter and mix throughly. Then add the mixed butter and flour into the large mixing bowl. Add the walnuts and cranberries. Mix with a hand blender. Pour the mix into a loaf pan and bake for 1 hour. Let the bread cool and slice and enjoy!
Also, try my Nutty Banana Bread recipe.