- 1 of Udi’s Gluten-Free Thin and Crispy Pizza Crusts (from the freezer section)
- 2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of Classic Four-Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. Leave the Pizza Crust at room temperature until it defrosts. Spread 1/2 cup of Alfredo Sauce and garlic on the pizza crust. Cover the pizza crust with spinach leaves. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the spinach leaves. Bake for 7-8 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned. Enjoy!
Note: The pizza crust is roughly nine inches across.